It doesn’t matter what the size is of the space you are looking to dry, or the application where moisture needs to be removed, whether it’s an office space suffering from dampness, a flood in a warehouse, or a temporary structure needing to be kept dry for a wedding, you’ll find a suitable dehumidifier to hire from Newsome at some of the most competitive dehumidifier hire prices in the UK. Contact us today for up-to-date rental availability; hire from the industry experts and get the right drying solution you need right now.
We are more than just a simple dehumidifier hire business! Our hire service technicians and engineers provide one-stop turnkey installations of our boilers, dryers, air-con units, and heaters and all carry the appropriate Gas Safe accreditations, ensuring your hire equipment is safely maintained and installed. In addition to Dehumidifiers, Newsome offers portable heaters such as fan heaters, IDF heaters and radiators all available on short or long-term hire to complement the work of the dehumidifiers.
Industrial Dehumidifiers for Hire
In addition to mobile, compact dehumidifiers designed for smaller drying jobs such as home flooding or office drying, Newsome also specialises in the hire of industrial dehumidifiers with greater capacity and rates of moisture removal for larger drying tasks.
The full Newsome range of DST industrial dehumidifiers are all available for hire, although our most popular hire product amongst our clients is the RL-71 R. industrial dehumidifier. The RL-71 R dehumidifier hire unit can be applied to a wide range of applications as it has the largest dehumidification capacity available in the market and it benefits from the fact it can be operated by a 32A supply.
Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier Hire
At Newsome, we also hire a range of desiccant dehumidifiers. These are classed as mid-range industrial desiccant dehumidifiers for dry air storage, cold stores, sports halls, museums, clean rooms, pneumatic conveying, and process air conditioning systems.
These units are manufactured in stainless steel and include internal heat recovery, electric reactivation, and auto/manual mode switching. Pre-wired for two 2-step binary control (from EH4 2-step controller) as standard, units are also available for linear capacity control (from EH3 PI controller or BMS control signal). The R Series is supplied with the high-capacity D-Max ceramic-silica gel rotor, G7 panel filters, reactivation heater, process and reactivation fans, and all essential controls. Also available with steam and gas reactivation.
Features & benefits of our Industrial desiccant dehumidifiers available for hire
- Fully stainless steel 304-unit construction
- Separate process and reactivation airflow to isolate the application environment from fresh air loads.
- IP55 as standard for external use
- F7 Grade filtration as standard
- Heaters available in electric, steam and gas
- Heat recovery as standard on all RL units
- Stainless steel frame including wheels and forklift channels
External lockable heater switch for capacity control and restriction (safety feature)
- Externally located manual reset switches to prevent users from needing access to the control panel
- Multi-vane dampers provided on outlets as standard to allow easy airflow modification on site
- Dual fan configuration to separate fresh air from process air and minimise moisture load on application
- High-efficiency fans to minimise running costs and heat gain as well as maximising efficiency.
- High-efficiency AC fans to minimise running costs and heat gain as well as maximise efficiency.
- Market-leading desiccant rotor technology provided by the Seibu Giken group.
- D-MAX rotor technology as standard on all units.
- High-efficiency honeycomb structure design for maximum moisture transfer and minimum pressure drop.
- Fully washable rotor allows efficiency and moisture transfer to be retained over the service life of the dehumidifier.
- Minimum of 10 years service life of rotor with a proper maintenance schedule. 400V/3ph/50Hz as standard
- Options for all overseas voltage and frequencies to suit overseas markets and installations
- Linear heater control option available for accurate moisture removal
- IP55 as standard for external use
- Internal control panel with all switches and breakers for standalone or integrated operation.
- Stainless steel 304 unit design as standard with 316 stainless steel available as an option.
- Heat recovery as standard on all RL units
- Easily maintainable with front access required only for all hardware access
- Industry-leading efficiency and greatest kg/hr moisture removal per kWh on market
- Hire unit frame for ease of handling on site
- Externally located switches and resets to remove the need to open the control panel for any safety trips.
We provide long and short-term hire options, to fit with your forward planning or short-term emergency drying needs. We even make it possible to exchange dehumidifier units during essential service, maintenance, and downtime to scale up or down your drying capacity, so you are not left with unused capacity or short on drying power. Renting a dehumidifier from Newsome is a great way to ‘try before you buy’ – giving you peace of mind that you are investing in the right heating, drying, or cooling equipment for your business needs. Contact our hire and sales team today if you want to discuss the try-before-you-buy option or if you are looking to hire or purchase any of our dehumidifier units.
Our portable Dehumidifier range
NR-DH31 Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier
NR-DH61 Mid-Range Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifiers
NR-DH71 Mid-Range Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifiers
NR-MD70 Portable Industrial Commercial Dehumidifier
The right Dehumidifier hire solution for your needs
No matter what the hiring requirement, here at Newsome, we are confident you’ll find the dehumidifier hire solution that you need, and our expert engineers are available at the end of the phone or e-mail to provide the help and assistance you need to make the right hire choice for the moisture control project or drying emergency you have.
Newsome has extensive commercial engineering experience and a thorough knowledge of all aspects of moisture removal and control, heater hire, process temperature control and HVAC solutions providing heaters, dehumidifiers, and temperature control equipment for hire across the UK where and when you need it most, as individual units or as part of a multi–application hire package.
Formed in 1973 by George Newsome, the company now provides advice, equipment, and services to the plastics, food and beverage, chemical and medical industries supplying temporary heating, cooling, and moisture control solutions. Our clients include many well-known companies such as A-Safe, Meadowhall, BASF, Nestle, McVities, and Greencore in addition to many SMEs located across the UK.
Nationwide Dehumidifier Hire and Rental Solutions
We operate our nationwide hire business from our recently acquired 30,000-square-foot facility in Elland, (midway between Leeds and Manchester), West Yorkshire. Our technical sales, service and hire teams are located close to the main motorway networks so we can deliver a fast response to your individual dehumidifier hire needs right across the UK, thanks to our network of nationwide support partners, all at very short notice.
Here at Newsome, our specialist hire team understands the importance of both urgent and planned provision of hire equipment for UK businesses. Available 24 Hours – 365 Days a year.
We have invested in new ERP 2021-compliant industrial chillers, boilers, heaters, and dehumidifiers which are maintained to the highest industry standards, ensuring all equipment is reliable, efficient, and available for immediate delivery where and when you need it.
Read more about industrial dehumidifier hire.