Dry Air Coolers
Here at Newsome, we provide a range of industrial Dry Air Coolers for sale and hire which are bespoke to the specific industrial cooling requirements of each client.
Dry air coolers, which are also often referred to as air blast coolers, are widely used in commercial and industrial cooling applications in the UK. Single dry air cooler units can provide capacities from 5KW to 4,000KW and to within 3°C of the prevailing ambient temperature all year round.
Dry air coolers are designed and used in industry for process cooling applications. Ambient air is forced over a heat exchanger to remove unwanted heat from a closed-circuit containing process fluids or intermediate coolant.
A Dry Air Cooler (DAC) can supply temperatures between 3˚C – 5˚C higher than the ambient air temperature in which they sit, whilst adiabatic coolers can provide supply fluid temperatures around 3˚C below ambient. Dry air coolers which are specified and applied correctly can provide a very cost-effective and energy-efficient temperature control solution for industrial applications. Newsome’s dry air coolers are built bespoke to customers’ needs, with a range covering between 42kW – 3mW.
AFC 250 Dry Air Cooler
The 250 dry air cooler unit is suitable for adiabatic, dry and free cooling applications with low water usage in adiabatic mode and low Legionella risk with no need to register with local authorities. This dry air cooler has integrated UV sterilisation, benefits from low operating costs and has the ability to provide Free Cooling when running alongside a chiller unit.
AFC 500 Dry Air Cooler
Similar to the 250 dry air coolers, but with a cooling capacity of 500kW (with a supply fluid temperature of 30˚C, a return of 35˚C in a 30˚C ambient) the 500 dry air cooler unit is suitable for adiabatic, dry, and free cooling applications with low water usage in adiabatic mode and low Legionella risk with no need to register with local authorities. This dry air cooler has integrated UV sterilisation, benefits from low operating costs, and has the ability to provide free cooling when running alongside a chiller unit.
Why choose Newsome to provide your dry air cooling solutions?
With over 40 years of experience providing bespoke cooling, dehumidification, and temperature management solutions throughout the UK, if you want expertise in solving your dry air cooling issues then you have certainly come to the right place. We are here to help; we have the experience, knowledge, and equipment you need, ready to deliver on-site when needed. Whether it’s a short-term rental, or you are looking to purchase the equipment outright, make sure your next dry air cooling project or purchase is managed by Newsome.
- Our fleet of dry air coolers are available to buy via our sales team, or hire, and provides reliable, quiet operation and low running costs.
- Our comprehensive range of dry air coolers provides solutions for many cooling applications and sizes of facilities available throughout the UK.
- We have been providing specialist advice, equipment sales, hire, and maintenance services in temperature and humidity control, including dry air coolers, for over 40 years from our head office facility here in West Yorkshire.
- All dry air coolers are fully tested before sale, hire, and dispatch to ensure the equipment works perfectly when it arrives on-site with minimal installation time required.
- Our flexible approach and substantial stock availability enable us to provide dry air coolers for hire across factories, industrial sites, and multi-site facilities.
- Newsome provides 24/7 support for our clients, which ensures our hire and sales equipment keeps operating and remains in tip-top working condition throughout your chosen rental period or equipment lifecycle.
- If you are unsure of your dry air cooler requirements, one of our experienced engineering staff can visit you on-site to carry out a site survey and make a recommendation on the correct dry air cooler units that will meet your needs.
- Newsome’s knowledgeable dry air cooler hire and maintenance support team can advise you on how to get the perfect cooler solution for your business needs.
- We offer very competitive hire rates and flexible hire periods (including try-before-you-buy on some of our equipment) to suit the temperature control demands of your business.
- We are very competitively priced for all dry air coolers sales and hire contracts.