Water Cooled Chillers
Industrial and Commercial Water Cooled Chillers available to buy nationwide from Newsome – experts in temperature control solutions for the UK industry.
If you are looking to purchase a water cooled industrial chiller for your business, then talk to us. Available to both purchase and rent, the Newsome water cooled chillers are suitable for both commercial and industrial process cooling applications and air conditioning systems. Our water cooled chillers are available in capacities from 50kW to multi-megawatt bespoke energy-efficient solutions capable of cooling processes and buildings of any size and configuration.
With decades of commercial and industrial experience, we are experts in providing temperature control solutions for UK businesses and can advise on the best water cooled chillers for your manufacturing, process, or commercial air conditioning needs. Here at Newsome, we have built up a thorough understanding of the cooling needs of our commercial and industrial clients, the demands placed on commercial coolers and chillers, and the financial and efficiency benefits of either buying or renting an industrial water cooled chiller.
Water cooled chillers – high efficiency, greater cooling capacity, and lower noise.
Water cooled chillers refer to cooling systems that use water as the primary cooling medium, as opposed to air cooled chillers that use air. Water cooled chillers are commonly used in large commercial or industrial settings, where they can be more efficient than air cooled systems due to the higher heat capacity of water. The water is typically circulated through the chiller and then through a heat exchanger, which transfers the heat from the water to the outside environment. This process helps to lower the temperature of the building or equipment being cooled and can be particularly effective in hot and humid climates.
Water cooled process chillers offer several advantages over air-cooled chillers, including higher efficiency, greater cooling capacity, and lower noise levels. However, they require a constant supply of water and a separate cooling source to dissipate the heat, which can increase their initial cost and maintenance requirements.
Overall, water cooled process chillers are a reliable and efficient option for industrial cooling applications, especially in high-heat load environments where air-cooled chillers may not be sufficient.
You can contact us anytime and get the best technical advice possible, covering all aspects of water cooled chiller equipment and the advantages of water cooled chillers as an efficient cooling solution for your business.
Water cooled chillers – expert advice on sales.
Whether you’re looking to ramp up your existing cooling capacity, replace existing outdated water cooled chillers, or are looking for more energy-efficient and cost-effective cooling solutions than the ones you currently have in place, then Newsome is here to help. Our experts will guide you through the purchasing process surrounding the acquisition of a new water cooled chiller system. We can help with the site survey, project feasibility, equipment specification, system design, and supply the correct water cooled chiller for your needs, and provide ongoing technical support. With our extensive experience in supplying water cooled chillers to almost all industry sectors in the UK, we can help you to optimise cooling performance and reduce, as much as possible, ongoing operational costs and carbon emissions.
A water cooled chiller solution for every business type and size.
From small, single-site family-run catering businesses, to global chemical manufacturers, our breadth of HVAC experience and application expertise covering everything to do with process cooling and temperature control solutions, and knowledge of the latest water cooled chillers, will ensure your business will benefit from the latest cooling technology available on the market, helping you to reduce costs, reduce carbon emissions, and maximise productivity.
Why choose Newsome as your water cooled chiller sales partner?
Based in Yorkshire in the North of England and with over 40 years of experience providing water cooled chillers for sale and to hire across the UK, then wherever your business is based, if you are considering renting or buying some of the most up-to-date, technologically advanced water cooled chillers in the UK, then you have certainly come to the right place. We are here whenever you need us to offer advice, technical support, and guidance on everything to do with temperature and humidity control. At Newsome, we have the experience, technical knowledge, and the water cooled chiller equipment you need, ready to deliver on-site when needed. Whether it’s a short-term water cooled chiller rental to cover a breakdown to an existing chiller system, or you are looking to buy a water cooled chiller for your manufacturing facility, make sure your next industrial water cooled chiller hire project or purchase is delivered by Newsome.
- Our fleet of modern industrial water cooled chiller equipment is available to buy via our sales team, or hire, and provides reliable, quiet operation and low running costs.
- Our comprehensive range of water cooled chillers provides solutions for many cooling applications and sizes of facilities available throughout the UK.
- We have been providing specialist advice, equipment sales, hire, and maintenance services in temperature and humidity control including water cooled chiller sales for over 40 years from our head office facility here in West Yorkshire.
- All water cooled chillers are fully tested before sales, hire, and dispatch to ensure the equipment works perfectly when it arrives on-site, with minimal installation time required.
- With our full turnkey solutions from in-house technical design and QHSE teams to installation, commissioning, maintenance, and contingency plans, we can provide a complete solution – ensuring your temperature control is efficient and cost-effective for reduced cycle times, energy costs, and increased product quality.
- Our flexible approach and substantial stock availability enable us to provide water cooled chillers for hire across factories, industrial sites, and multi-site facilities.
- Newsome provides 24/7 technical support, which ensures our hire and sales equipment keeps operating and remains in tip-top working condition throughout your chosen rental period or equipment lifecycle.
- If you are unsure of your water cooled chiller requirements, one of our experienced engineering staff can visit you on-site to carry out a site survey and make a recommendation on the correct water cooled chiller unit that will meet your needs.
- Newsome’s knowledgeable water cooled chiller hire and maintenance support team can advise you on how to get the perfect chiller solution for your business needs.
- We offer very competitive hire rates and flexible hire periods (including try-before-you-buy on some of our equipment) to suit the temperature control demands of your business.
- We are very competitively priced for all water cooled chiller sales and hire contracts.